NRG Dance & Cheer Presents…
ATTENTION – Competition is no longer available!
Professional judges with small divisions! Everyone a winner!…
This competition has been designed exclusively for all Cheer, Song, Pom, and Pep Flag related events…a true “Spirit Spectacular!” 2 full gyms for warm up and performance with regulation size mats. The PERFECT time, place, and people to be with for “warming up” your teams for the competition season ahead! All professional judges and spotters. All ages from pre-school to college and all levels of experience from novice to elite and All Star!
Register early – This one you don’t want to miss!”
Location: 4921 Cedar Ave – El Monte, CA 91732-1099
Date & Time: TBD – Events Starts:
Admissions: Adults:$ Children:$ Seniors:$
Rules & Regulations
- All Participating Directors are required to accompany their team to the event. If the director is unable to attend the event, a district employee should be there in their place. The Team should not be allowed to perform until the director or other appointed district employee is in attendance.
- All participants must have their own accident/medical insurance. The team director should have a copy of all members emergency forms with them at all times.
- ONLY RUBBER SOLED SHOES MAY BE WORN ON THE GYM FLOOR. All footwear must cover the toes and bottom of foot to provide protection, and be non-marking.
- Only props permitted are poms, signs, flags, and megaphones.
- Participants should walk onto the floor and immediately go to their starting position.
- A coach or representative will be needed while your team is performing
- No combustibles (no fire, gasoline engines, etc.)
- Entry Fees must be paid in full before the Line-up and Final Instructions will be sent.
- There is a penalty of $100.00 for late entries.
- NRG reserves the right to add, delete, combine and/or split divisions in the spirit of competition.
- Maximum age limit is very important. A younger student is permitted to perform with an older group, however, an older student must not compete on a team with younger students. The age of the oldest student will determine in which division the team will compete.
A. All penalties are at the discretion of NRG Directors.
- All disqualifications should be communicated and explained to the team’s director prior to the awards ceremony.
- The following are the Penalties:1. Safety Guideline Violation – 3.0 penalty per infraction
2. Dropping of Accessory, Equipment or Prop – 0.5 point per occurrence
3. Under or over the time limit – 0.1 point per occurrence
4. Damage to the gym floor – 5.0 point. Team and/or school will be responsible for repair. 5. Use of combustibles – Disqualification
- Ties will be broken by the higher score for execution, then if needed showmanship, then routine.
- Scoresheets, Recaps and Judges Tapes and/or CDS will be available to directors after awards.
- NRG is not required to mail trophies or scoresheets.
NRG reserves the right to change, update or delete any of the information above. If you have any questions please contact us.