April 7, 2018 – Claremont High School, Claremont
BRING IT ON!
PERFECT for all age levels and all experience levels in DANCE, DRILL, HIP HOP CHEER, SONG and PEP FLAG. Two full size gyms to accommodate our competition teams. Warm up areas, regulation mats for cheer with professional judges and spotters.
All trophy, ribbon, Platinum Awards, Spirit Sticks, special awards and Miss and Mr. So Cal solo champion for cheer and dance event. Digital Critiques.
This event is HUGE!! Register early!
Date: April 7, 2018
Location: Claremont High School – 1601 N Indian Hill Blvd Claremont, CA 91711
Admissions: $10, children 5yrs and under free
Rules & Regulations
- All Participating Directors are required to accompany their team to the event. If the director is unable to attend the event, a district employee should be there in their place. The Team should not be allowed to perform until the director or other appointed district employee is in attendance.
- All participants must have their own accident/medical insurance. The team director should have a copy of all members emergency forms with them at all times.
- ONLY RUBBER SOLED SHOES MAY BE WORN ON THE GYM FLOOR. All footwear must cover the toes and bottom of foot to provide protection, and be non-marking.
- Only props permitted are poms, signs, flags, and megaphones.
- Participants should walk onto the floor and immediately go to their starting position.
- A coach or representative will be needed while your team is performing
- No combustibles (no fire, gasoline engines, etc.)
- Entry Fees must be paid in full before the Line-up and Final Instructions will be sent.
- There is a penalty of $100.00 for late entries.
- NRG reserves the right to add, delete, combine and/or split divisions in the spirit of competition.
- Maximum age limit is very important. A younger student is permitted to perform with an older group, however, an older student must not compete on a team with younger students. The age of the oldest student will determine in which division the team will compete.
- All penalties are at the discretion of NRG Directors.
- All disqualifications should be communicated and explained to the team’s director prior to the awards ceremony.
- Ties will be broken by the higher score for execution, then if needed showmanship, then routine.
- Scoresheets, Recaps and Judges will be on a USB Flash Drive and available ONLY to advisors/ coaches at the Plaza following each awards ceremony.
- NRG is not required to mail trophies or scoresheets.
NRG reserves the right to change, update or delete any of the information above. If you have any questions please contact us.