NRG Dance & Cheer Present…
May 6, 2017
Esperanza High School – Anaheim, California
Your teams will LOVE this one! Designed for the novice to elite performers…
No prequalifying requirements. All ages and levels of dance/drill; hip hop; cheer, song, and pep flag. This event is truly “Competition and Fun…all in one” Making Memories that will last a lifetime!
Location: Esperanza High School, 1830 Kellogg Dr, Anaheim, CA 92807
Date & Time: May 6, 2017
Admissions: $10 Children 5yrs and under free.
Rules & Regulations
- All Participating Directors are required to accompany their team to the event. If the director is unable to attend the event, a district employee should be there in their place. The Team should not be allowed to perform until the director or other appointed district employee is in attendance.
- All participants must have their own accident/medical insurance. The team director should have a copy of all members emergency forms with them at all times.
- ONLY RUBBER SOLED SHOES MAY BE WORN ON THE GYM FLOOR. All footwear must cover the toes and bottom of foot to provide protection, and be non-marking.
- A coach or representative will be needed while your team is performing.
- Entry Fees must be paid in full before the Line-up and Final Instructions will be sent.
- There is a penalty of $100.00 for late entries.
- No refunds will be allowed after the deadline.
- NRG reserves the right to add, delete, combine and/or split divisions in the spirit of competition.
- Maximum age limit is very important. A younger student is permitted to perform with an older group, however, an older student must not compete on a team with younger students. The age of the oldest student will determine in which division the team will compete.
A. All penalties are at the discretion of NRG Directors.
- All disqualifications should be communicated and explained to the team’s director prior to the awards ceremony.
- Ties will be broken by the higher score for execution, then if needed showmanship, then routine.
- Judges comments will be on a USB Flash Drive and Recaps and Scoresheets will be available to advisors ONLY following each awards ceremony.
- NRG is not required to mail trophies or scoresheets.
NRG reserves the right to change, update or delete any of the information above. If you have any questions please contact us.
Registration Deadline is:
Download Event Brochure:
Tel: 951-236-5367 or 949-510-8271
2058 N. Mills Ave. PMB #219 - Claremont, CA 91711