NRG Dance & Cheer Present…
KNOTT’S BERRY JAMZ
March 21, 2015
Charles M. Schultz Theater
This is event is just KNOTT your “same ‘ole” competition!
It is definitely a Dance/Drill Team DREAM performance experience! All age levels; all experience levels! A special Hip Hop Challenge for all male, female, and coed teams! HUGE theater 50 foot wide and 32 foot deep theater floor. All trophy and ribbon event. A chance in a lifetime to perform on a professional stage with the Knotts professional crew providing lighting specifically designed for your team’s best presentation! This event will provide “Memories that will last a lifetime” ! Schedule maintained for all to enjoy the Knotts Berry Farm Park as well as the competition!
Location: Charles M. Schultz Theater, Knotts Berry Farm – 8039 Beach Boulevard – Buena Park, CA 90620
Date & Time: March 21, 2015
All Participants, coaches, and spectators must have a Knott’s Berry Farm Ticket and Theatre entrance ticket.
Everyone must enter Knotts and the Theatre where the competition takes place.
*All participants MUST purchase a ticket through NRG. All Team fees are included in this price. No exceptions! See registration form for package prices.
Rules & Regulations
- All Participating Directors are required to accompany their team to the event. If the director is unable to attend the event, a district employee should be there in their place. The Team should not be allowed to perform until the director or other appointed district employee is in attendance.
- All participants must have their own accident/medical insurance. The team director should have a copy of all members emergency forms with them at all times.
- ONLY RUBBER SOLED SHOES MAY BE WORN ON THE THEATER FLOOR. All footwear must cover the toes and bottom of foot to provide protection, and be non-marking.
- Only props permitted are poms, signs, flags, and megaphones.
- Participants should walk onto the floor and immediately go to their starting position.
- A coach or representative will be needed while your team is performing
- No combustibles (no fire, gasoline engines, etc.)
- Entry Fees must be paid in full before the Line-up and Final Instructions will be sent.
- There is a penalty of $100.00 for late entries.
- No refunds will be allowed after the deadline.
- NRG reserves the right to add, delete, combine and/or split divisions in the spirit of competition.
- Maximum age limit is very important. A younger student is permitted to perform with an older group, however, an older student must not compete on a team with younger students. The age of the oldest student will determine in which division the team will compete.
- All penalties are at the discretion of NRG Directors.
- All disqualifications should be communicated and explained to the team’s director prior to the awards ceremony.
- Ties will be broken by the higher score for execution, then if needed showmanship, then routine.
- Judges comments will be on a USB Flash Drive and Recaps and Scoresheets will be available to advisors ONLY following each awards ceremony.
- NRG is not required to mail trophies or scoresheets.
NRG reserves the right to change, update or delete any of the information above. If you have any questions please contact us.